Published since 1984... six times a year... with short practical articles
to support using Focusing in your life. Subscribe to receive
your copies digitally, as downloadable PDFs...it's easy and eco-friendly!
Our subscribers have learned about such interesting topics as:
- Focusing and Dreams
- Focusing with Children
- The Inner Focusing Partner
- Touch and Focusing
- Focusing with Anger
- Focusing and Meditation
- Focusing and Writing
- Focusing and Pain/Physical Symptoms
- and much more!
Click here to read some of the articles which have appeared in The
- news of classes and workshops
- notices from free Focusing groups
- reviews of books, CDs, and videos about Focusing
- letters discussing views and controversies of Focusing
- and more!
Click here For a complete
list of back issues along with:
- article titles,
- contributing authors,
- links to articles that appeared in The Focusing Connection
which are now online, and
- options for ordering back issues.
Editor and Publisher
Ann Weiser Cornell, PhD is the editor and publisher.
The Focusing Connection has a stellar editorial
board of Focusing teachers from eight countries.
To subscribe, see below.
(Rates for all countries)
1 year (6 issues) for $15
2 years (12 issues) for $28
3 years (18 issues) for $39
About Receiving The Focusing Connection Digitally
- Delivered as a downloadable PDF.
- Immediate delivery time – get it the same day it’s
published! (particularly valuable for international subscribers)
- Eco-Friendly – no paper, no printing, and no shipping
minimizes impact on the environment.
- You decide if you want to read it on screen or print a copy
to read on paper.
- Easy to store and locate – keep your archives on your computer.
you prefer to order by mail, phone, or fax, prepayment (in
US funds issued by a US bank) made out to The Focusing
Connection, or by MasterCard, Visa or American Express
is required. If ordering using a credit card, please provide
your card number, expiration date, name as it appears on
the card, billing address, and the email address you would like
the subscription sent to.
For your own security, please do not send credit card information